15 replies to this topic

#1 saaby

saaby

Joe Parkinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 03:41

i know neville has been critised by us and i have even critisied him but he done what he had to and even gave everton a life line but really im gutted not only that we were robbed but we didnt create enough chances other than set pieces. but im sure things should improve and we have the 3 promoted teams in next 4 weeks. And no matter what happens to everton i will always be an evertonian down under

Edited by saaby, 21 Oct 2007 - 03:42.

#2 Blue 250

Blue 250

Bob Latchford

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 11:38

Handling the ball on the goal line was what he had to do!....He did it fair play to him.But if he had created a few chances for the forwards it wouldn't have mattered so much.

Plays with passion and knows the game inside out!....but not really up to midfield.

#3 Josh Berno

Josh Berno

Your Mother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 11:44

I feel the same for Neville I no I would have handeled it... Great save tho Pip :D

#4 Blue4Ever

Blue4Ever

Peter Reid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 12:42

Nev He done the right thing, but Personally im made up he's not playing for the next 3 games.

#5 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,198 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 12:53

Nev He done the right thing, but Personally im made up he's not playing for the next 3 games.

The same can be said for Hibbo.

#6 Zed

Zed

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 13:01

Now that we have our wishes in Neville and Hibbo, who are we going to single out next

#7 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 13:37

brett angel. he doesn;t get enough stick. the reason we dont score is because his ghost still lingers Goodison and puts off our players

#8 Jackelz

Jackelz

Jake da Snake

• Members
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 13:41

Now that we have our wishes in Neville and Hibbo, who are we going to single out next

probly jags

and its very unfair

he didnt do much wrong for me yesterday made a few super challenges and the fans have crusified him.

#9 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,198 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 13:58

probly jags

and its very unfair

he didnt do much wrong for me yesterday made a few super challenges and the fans have crusified him.

I thought Jags did well yesterday. He started very shaky but after that he did a good job for me.

#10 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 14:00

I thought he did well, as yu said he was a bit shakey at first. but its his first derby and as an evertonian he was probably as nervous as us fans were

#11 EFCfanatic

EFCfanatic

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 14:00

Jags did better than he has done previously yesterday. Very good try Pip, you have my praise (for a change) for that.

I hate Liverpool.

Edited by EFCfanatic, 21 Oct 2007 - 14:01.

#12 Kenwright's Bloo Rinse

Kenwright's Bloo Rinse

Daniel Amokachi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 15:51

Cant believe the FA are considering extending Phils ban for a further 2 games.

I cant say i am too displeased with the reports but it smacks of the big clubs being treated differently to the rest of us.

If he got sent off doing that against someone like Fulham, no one would bat an eyelid but because its Liverpool...

:angry:

#13 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,198 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 18:36

Cant believe the FA are considering extending Phils ban for a further 2 games.

I cant say i am too displeased with the reports but it smacks of the big clubs being treated differently to the rest of us.

If he got sent off doing that against someone like Fulham, no one would bat an eyelid but because its Liverpool...

:angry:

If they're doing that then maybe they can give Kuyt a retrospective red card for his karate kick

#14 Zed

Zed

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 18:53

FFS, whats this all about extra length ban then, why??

Unfortunatly, if the ref gives a yellow, they cant retrospectively up it, It would have been different if he hand given him are card

Interesting listening to all the "experts" who all said it was a deffo sending off and a deffo pen for Lescott.

#15 Blue4Ever

Blue4Ever

Peter Reid

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 19:08

We wont need to single anyone out because we might just start to play good football, with a few less Stubbs long balls aswell, although Stubbsey done a few quality long passes out to the wing yesterday, maybe just drop him to the bench and play Lescott in the middle.

#16 Calico

Calico

Mick Lyons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2007 - 19:45

Yeah, I'd love to see Joleon in the middle more, especially since that means we'll see Baines starting. Does he have a slight injury or something, because I couldn't believe he was on the bench. Him and McFad and Pienaar... I was well gutted by that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users