IGNORED

The Truth?

Yesterdays performance must be viewed in conjunction with the events of this summer. can anyone tell me how we can finish off last term with a great degree of optimism, guessing who we would or would not sign and looking forward to a glowing future for our club. We have been fed nothing other than spin by the club over the last month, some would say that is all we ever get, this time its openly lies. We are supposed to have money but are told no one wants it, we are told that none of Moyes's targets are available and we are also told that there are no problems behind the scenes...............I say enough is enough cut the crap and tell us all the truth, something must have gone badly wrong to allow mismanagement like this. Rumours are rife across Merseyside, 90% of which will be wrong, but they will persist until we are told

Why did Wyness leave, I'm certain it wasn't Kirkby that made him quit

Why hasn't the manager signed his simple contract, he says he is not going to walk away but without a contract he would not be walking away in any case

and why have we been allowed to go into this crucial season so short on players despite money coming in from the sale of AJ and Faddy. If Moyes has missed his original targets why didn't he have second choices to go after he would need to have identified back-ups if we had a business plan which I seriously doubt

Dear EFC please treat your devoted fans as adults and level with us as to what has gone wrong, we deserve no less than complete honesty which to date we have not received. No sane person would run a business like this so cut the crap and tell us how bad it really is and why

This may be it

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/moye...pth.html?page=1

Not exactly brimming with positivity, but not entirely bleak either.

Many thanks mate, his statement doesn't inspire me in the least in fact he seems to have back tracked on recent pledges of loyalty. I'm fearful of the major problem being something wrong with the books and we are no longer financially viable, I couldn't live with us becoming a Leeds. Surely it wouldn't take much for him to sign on the dotted line if all finance was in place it would at least give the fans something but he continues with his brinkmanship, why we must be told the truth:o :angry: