IGNORED

Everton

Guys (& Gals),

I have been Everton fan all of my life. I love the blues and I have seen both happy and miserable times within the walls of the stronhold Goodison.

But its very nice to hear that we have broken a record - first time we have notched up 6 consecutive wins at home - thats 18 points and its nice!!!!

Beattie is playing out of his skin - infact its fantastic to watch. He's all over the park and although he didn't score on Saturday, his presence and battling allowed others in to score.

FANTASTIC.

He has come good and our results have improve 10 fold - what does that say about the man?!

OSman, Cahill and ...ARTETA - fooking superb. Its been a long time since somebody has impressed me as much as Arteta - I hope that VDM can match his style on the other side of the pitch...

Its great being an evertonian at the moment.

Lets hope that we stick one up the RS this weekend...would be nice, wouldnt it!!!!

Guys (& Gals),

I have been Everton fan all of my life. I love the blues and I have seen both happy and miserable times within the walls of the stronhold Goodison.

But its very nice to hear that we have broken a record - first time we have notched up 6 consecutive wins at home -  thats 18 points and its nice!!!!

Beattie is playing out of his skin - infact its fantastic to watch. He's all over the park and although he didn't score on Saturday, his presence and battling allowed others in to score.

FANTASTIC.

He has come good and our results have improve 10 fold - what does that say about the man?!

OSman, Cahill and ...ARTETA - fooking superb. Its been a long time since somebody has impressed me as much as Arteta - I hope that VDM can match his style on the other side of the pitch...

Its great being an evertonian at the moment.

Lets hope that we stick one up the RS this weekend...would be nice, wouldnt it!!!!

Totaly agree what a pleasure to be an Evertonian at the mo' long may it continue especialy next weekend :D:D

Agreed...timed my visit to Goodison perfectly, the midfield are pure quality at the moment. Leon Osman (as I've said elsewhere) reminds me of Trevor Steven and Arteta has to be in the Spanish squad for the World Cup. Quality and confidence up front as well. The defence needs sorting from what I saw but with Valente, Ferrarri (if we can persuade him to stay), and Yobo to come in it looks a lot stronger. Need someone else in goal but if we keep scoring at the rate we are now then we can live with the odd mistake short term. I'm extremely optimistic!!

There's a lot to be optimistic about. We are playing fluid attacking forward. For Osman's goal on saturday the whole move was pure class.If we can just sort out a goalie and striker for next year the squad will be solid and ready for another shot at the champs league. Maybe i'm going too far but why not?

There's a lot to be optimistic about. We are playing fluid attacking forward. For Osman's goal on saturday the whole move was pure class.If we can just sort out a goalie and striker for next year the squad will be solid and ready for another shot at the champs league. Maybe i'm going too far but why not?

Exactly, why not?

We do need to get a settled defence, and while stubbs and weir are a great partnership, will next year be too much.

We do need to get a biggger squad, its paper thin and a few key injuries and we are nackered

IMO, we need a stiker, RB cover TWO CH singed and a new first chioce keeper

We'll see though