Sign in to follow this  
EFCkent

Charlton Away ...

hi, im an Everton fan from kent. was trying to get tickets for the game at the valley but the charlton tickets are sold out .. i was thinking of ringing uop the Everton box office to see if there are any available to sit with the Everton fans .. but will i need away match stubs ? :(

I NEED HELP !

I belong to ESCLA (Everton Supporters Club London Area) and they will get me tickets for any match, even the derby or cup finals. I got my Charlton ticket from them and one for my mate. It only costs £15 for the year. Not sure if you qualify being in Kent but they would have a similar one probably, i know the midlands have a club too. Alos might be a bit late for Chalton tickets but join next season, is well worth it.

The web add is http://www.escla.org.uk/

Got mine by emailing the box office, explained that I lived and worked in the southeast, no problems, arrived next day.  ;)

How'd you pay iggy? I've always had to send a cheque and sae...so it takes a few days. I missed out on the game at Plymouth last year 'cos they couldn't guarantee the tickets arriving in time...(used to be in ESCLA when I lived in Guildford, so Kent should be OK)