IGNORED

Injuries

Would rather have him in the team than not. Against Portsmouth we could have done with him in the team to try and get some attacking moves that actually worked. He was definatly missed that game so it would be good to see him back to full fitness. Cahill would do well against Wigan anyway, he will cause havoc within the box and that's always a bonus.

The centre back is facing a race to be fit for Everton's FA Cup semi-final showdown with Manchester United on April 19 after suffering a hamstring strain in training.

I woulden't want to see Jagielka moved back to the right-back position if Yobo is fit. Like most people on this forum I don't think that he suits that position and it would be suicide against one of the best teams in the world now. I do hope he returns but I hope that when he does we stick to a formation that works.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/quic...for-cahill.html

Good news on Timmy :) .

If Hibbo's still not back and Jacobsen hasn't been stinking up the place then Yobo shouldn't get back in the starting 11. I dread the thought of Jagielka starting against Manure at Wembley just to bring him back in :unsure: .

From that article I'm guessing we will have Hibbo back.

I'm happy to give Jacobsen a start against Wigan, not that we have anyone else, but I think he deserves a chance to show what he can do. He'll have the goodison faithful behind him, and with Cahill playing, hopefully, we'll be more dynamic in attack.

God knows we don't want a repeat of the fixture at JJB earlier this season.

As far as Yobo is concerned, I myself feel bad for him since he is a great defender but wholeheartedly agree that we shouldn't just play him and shove Jags into RB just so we can have Lescott, Yobo and Jags on the field. Whichever 2 are most up for it, put them in. If its yobscott, or jagbo, or Jagscott it doesn't matter, there are all brilliant defenders. Although even if I was a hibbo critic the backline of Hibbert, Jagielka, Lescott and Baines was our most consistent and I think that is the one that should face United.

second that, jacobson should be given a chance to shine....we can't really judge him on one game with the first team, he seams well up for it anyway with what he's said in his interviews and admitted he's not firing on all cylinders so at least that's positive. lets hope he can show why he's an international and step up his game against wigan