Sign in to follow this  
rowlo-efc

Bolton Prediction

What do you reckon the score will be against Bolton away?

Skysports have predicted 2-1 (Bolton win -because they are stronger in midfield??!!)

My prediction is 1-1 draw, something keeps me from being too positive about this game.

What is you prediction....?

I am a bit worried about this game.

There new signing will want to impress on his home début. I think they only drew there first game so like us should be up for it.

I am a bit worried about our defence at the moment and think that it will be nearly impossible for us to keep a clean sheet.

I think that we are going to struggle for goals again this game (and hope there is a new striker going next week) and think we will conceed more than we score.

On a possitve note I think that Pistone will finally score this weekend and might place a bet down the bookies.

I think we will lose 3 2 (like last season) but however will go for a 3 1 lose with Pistone scoring for us.

I am a bit worried about this game.

There new signing will want to impress on his home début. I think they only drew there first game so like us should be up for it.

I am a bit worried about our defence at the moment and think that it will be nearly impossible for us to keep a clean sheet.

I think that we are going to struggle for goals again this game (and hope there is a new striker going next week) and think we will conceed more than we score.

On a possitve note I think that Pistone will finally score this weekend and might place a bet down the bookies.

I think we will lose 3 2 (like last season) but however will go for a 3 1 lose with Pistone scoring for us.

i think this game could go either way, and i do have a sneaky suspicion we'll lose it (few players out, bit of despondency in the camp, excitement about the wednesday game) - i'm gonna go for 1-1 if we play well and they don't, but 3-1 bolton if they play well........

all week to be honest i've been expecting a 1-1 draw, dunno why, maybe its worth you people putting a few quid on!

Gotta say i'am looking forward to this game one iota .

I'am already having nightmares about the prospect of Yobo and Pistone's abilty to deal with the high balls into the box that Bolton feed off .

Also as adam said Nakata will be looking to impress on his début so the games just totally set up for him to take the Reebock by storm .

2-0 to Bolton for me with the Blues being unable to hit the back of the net again , you never know that might make BK get off his fat ar5e and get his cheque book out for a nice shiny new striker .

To be honest, this game will be a good teaster to see how we are progressing.

First away game against a good but beatable team. I don't think we have played as bad this year as two home defeats indicated (we have played a couple of very good teams)

Winable, but a score draw againt the team who finished 6th last season will be a good result for us.

2-2 with Bent and Cahill getting a goal each.

To be honest, this game will be a good teaster to see how we are progressing.

First away game against a good but beatable team. I don't think we have played as bad this year as two home defeats indicated (we have played a couple of very good teams)

Winable, but a score draw againt the team who finished 6th last season will be a good result for us.

2-2 with Bent and Cahill getting a goal each.

i fancy Everton to win this one. the game against manu was gifted to them by silly mistakes.

that wont happen again.

2 - 0 for Everton. :P

I believe that if we manage to maintain the form shown in our last 2 matches (Yobo's backpass not included) then we can wipe the floor with Bolton, the midfield we have is far stronger and more talented than Boltons in my opinion!!!

I think with Bent up front we will get back to winning ways as he will run till he drops and i don't think that a bet on him being 1st scorer will do any harm!! Come on lads we need a confidence boost ahead of Wednesday :angry:

i think we may struggle with their threat in the air tomorrow , Fenerbache showed that we are vunerable from set pieces but that was with that muppet Wright between the sticks so hopefully with Martyn in goal and a solid defensive display + Marcus playing like he did against manure last week we could come away with a very respectful 1-1 , Bent with a second half equalizer