Sign in to follow this  
java2001e

Can We Still Get Attila The Huth?

When I read yesterday that Huth was stalling for more time got the feeling that he is hoping for a bigger club to come in for him or maybe a club abroad

Germany international defender Robert Huth has decided to join Middlesbrough from Chelsea.

A number of clubs were chasing the 21-year-old stopper, however, he has opted for the North East outfit.

A decision on Huth's future had not been expected for a few days after he asked for more time to think over the move.

However, he has now made his choice, although he will not put pen to paper as yet due to World Cup commitments.

"There were a few clubs that showed interest but Middlesbrough made me the offer I liked best," confirmed Huth.

"The contract is still not signed because this is the World Cup and there's no time but it will be done next week."

Huth has opted to leave Chelsea due to lack of first-team football under Jose Mourinho following five years with the Londoners.

Germany international defender Robert Huth has decided to join Middlesbrough from Chelsea.

A number of clubs were chasing the 21-year-old stopper, however, he has opted for the North East outfit.

A decision on Huth's future had not been expected for a few days after he asked for more time to think over the move.

However, he has now made his choice, although he will not put pen to paper as yet due to World Cup commitments.

"There were a few clubs that showed interest but Middlesbrough made me the offer I liked best," confirmed Huth.

"The contract is still not signed because this is the World Cup and there's no time but it will be done next week."

Huth has opted to leave Chelsea due to lack of first-team football under Jose Mourinho following five years with the Londoners.

;) greedy bastard this one ;)

Im not sure about that, I think Southgate may do a job there, Pierce has done extremely well and Coleman done well in his first season.

Not that im bothered, as long as the blues do well :D

they done well enough for him to get his name battered round for the England job...

I thought city looked a good outfit for the majority of the season :)