Sign in to follow this  
mochan67

Sunderland Game On The 31st

Owrite lads, new to the board.I live in Scotland and i am hoping to make the Sunderland game.I have e-mailed the ticket office and they have told me how to order my tickest and all that.I am well up for the game but travelling is a problem, because of the time of the year.I am only 16 and therfore cant drive and hardly any trains are running.Does anyone know if any supporters buses leave for Everton games from Scotland?

No i dont Mochan, but a train from Glasgow central on Argyle st, takes you to Lime st station in the pool.

OR if your driving get onto the A74/M74 right through to M6. its one hell of a drive tho. OK going, not so good going home again............take the train.

Cheers toffelicker.I took the advice Goldfishmemory gave me and went on to the official website to see if there was anyone from scotland i could contact.Sent two guys e-mails askin them about this game and if they are goin.

No i dont Mochan, but a train from Glasgow central on Argyle st, takes you to Lime st station in the pool.

OR if your driving get onto the A74/M74  right through to M6.  its one  hell of a drive tho.  OK going, not so good going home again............take the train.

isnt the game away from home?