IGNORED

Hibbert And Neville

Hoping now that the weekends events have led moyes to see that both hibbert and neville are a liability on their own and especially in the team together. as much as i can see why neville did what he did, our captain should'nt be deliberatly getting himself sent off for the next three games, even if it is for the team. as for hibbert, if he'd just headed the initial ball there would have been no chase,no dive,no pen, no card. the positives i think are that jags now gets a chance to makes the rightback spot his own, he looks uncomfortable in midfield, if he shows what he can do, then hopefully the closest the other two get to the team in the future is warming the bench.

Edited by The Prisoner

Hoping now that the weekends events have led moyes to see that both hibbert and neville are a liability on their own and especially in the team together. as much as i can see why neville did what he did, our captain should'nt be deliberatly getting himself sent off for the next three games, even if it is for the team. as for hibbert, if he'd just headed the initial ball there would have been no chase,no dive,no pen, no card. the positives i think are that jags now gets a chance to makes the rightback spot his own, he looks uncomfortable in midfield, if he shows what he can do, then hopefully the closest the other two get to the team in the future is warming the bench.

Exactly the way i was looking at it, but we have a Small Squad anyway, and especially with them 2 out, gravs and tim still not playing, we will be struggling!

Moyes team;

Howard

Jags Yobo Stubbs Lescott

Arteta Carsley Osman Piennar

Yak Anichebe

I would like to see lescott bak at center Back but i just dont see it happening knowing moyes. Would also like to see Baines play on the Left flank if he plays Lescott at left Back!

My Choice with available team;

Howard

Jags Yobo Lescott Baines

Arteta Cahill Carsley Pienaar

Yak Anichebe

Would love to see Anichebe and Vaughan Upfront 2gether!

But i dont see Osman Getting dropped,

Hopfully Neville will get shoved out the team!

WHy oh Why won't he play baines he has looked the business when I have seen him and haven't seen him put a foot wrong. Lescott is a good left back but a better centre back. I would also argue that baines is a better left back than lescott

I prefer Baines at left back Becuase he may not have the height or the Weight but damn can he whack out the skills and the Good Pass's, Going Forward he is as good as Arteta for a left back he has tremendous skill!

I think he will start with Baines at left back and didn't play him in the Derby because of the Physical side of it!

Lescott= Rock @ Center Back

Hopfully Neville will get shoved out the team!

Thats my wish anyway, but unless we win every game 5-0 he's gunna come strait back into the team.

Hopefully Tim or Graveson will play on the weekend and Stubbs gets the flu, then we can't have any excuses but to play some nice football like every other premiership team would!!

hibbert is dog shite. A few years ago he looked poor when we had a poor team, now cause we have some better quality players he's sticking out like a sore thumb. As others have said give jags a chance at RB.

And why the feck isint baines playing, he's looked fantastic when he's played.