IGNORED

Carling Cup Final

Gotta go for Chelsea for two reasons...

1. If anyone outside the "*** four" win anything I want it to be us.

2. Don't want Spurs to take the UEFA place, if they did and then Chelsea/ManU lose or get drawn together in the semi of the FA Cup there'll only be one European place from the league. We should get fifth at worst but a little insurance wouldn't hurt.

I'm rooting for Chelsea for exactley the same reasons. Would hate to loose out on a eufa spot becasue of something like this. I still think that if you win the uefa cup you should qualify for the next one, champions league winners qualify automatically. Im not saying we will win the uefa cup but i do think this should be how it goes.

Back to the game, i Think that given time Drogba and Anelka could be a fearsome partnership, come on boys kills the spurs.

Yeah, fair play to them..... but there still bastards. Just hope the FA cup goes our way so there is still a greater chance of getting europe last year. We would get seriously screwed over if we don't get into europe next year. Now one uefa place has already gone does anyone reckon its worth appyling for intertoto now just in case. I sure as hell do. I's prefer to get there on our own merit from the league but to be honest actually getting to europe is the most important thing