IGNORED

Mascherano

Guest blueboy122

Im glad he was sent off because it does us a favour but it was harsh, all he seemingly said was "What's happening?" a few times.

imo mark if a player and i stress that ANY player is consistently in the refs face arguing with the decision right or wrong its a booking. players need to show respect to the ref because his decision is final. resoect is shown to the refs in rugby because if they argue with the ref the ref has the power to send off a player or if its a free kick, the free kick brought 10 metres forward. its about time football refs start growing some balls and start being harsh to players. if all refs did that then maybe just maybe more respect from the players might be shown

mascherano deserved to be sent off imo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mascherano deserved to be sent off imo

Agree, he'd been in the ref's face four or five times before.

If he just wanted to know why Torres had been booked why didn't he ask Torres (who incidentally had accepted the booking and had walked off)?

One of the stupidest sendings off I've ever seen, he might just as well have walked up to Bennett and said, "Send me off please you fat c**t."

Edited by MikeO

During the debate about Mascherano, on here and a few days back! I had thought about adding my thoughts about the way he played!

I could see how against a lot of teams he could dominate midfield!....but against better teams and where there could well be a bit of pressure, he could be found wanting!

I thought his style could easily see him diving in with no brain in the bigger matches, and giving away important free kicks to the opponents.

Never crossed my mind he would be getting sent off!.........But lets be honest, there hasn't been anything else that close to a caveman in the prem for years.....if ever!The other week against Middlesborough he grabbed that blokes face......eventually getting his opponent sent off for the same thing!!!

The FA should ban him for the rest of the season for refusing to leave the pitch....eventually having to be dragged away!!

Very dangerous first tackle!.........caveman aggression!........not leaving the pitch!

Let's hope ref's watch him closely on his return.....the mans a nutter!

it makes me wonder, i did see someone who looked a lot like him fall over drunk in the brookhouse who spoke bad english so if that was him then yes he can be that stupid.

anyway. he's out of the derby so i expect liverpool to replace him with lucas though there is a chance crouch may come in.

Edited by Randomness

it makes me wonder, i did see someone who looked a lot like him fall over drunk in the brookhouse who spoke bad english so if that was him then yes he can be that stupid.

anyway. he's out of the derby so i expect liverpool to replace him with lucas though there is a chance crouch may come in.

I bloody hope Lucas plays, he isnt setting the world alight over the park there, his short passing seems to be terrible.

No im really not, he's to slow, your in for a shock when Arteta Manny & Pienaar run rings round him

Are we talking about the U20 Brazil Captain that's now already playing for the full Brazil side at 20, the Bola de Ouro winner, the same person that captained his country to the under 20 south american championships...

Surely you're mistaking him for someone else, because he's superb.

I must admit that I do really like Babel, think given a chance could be class. Really liked him when he was playing at Ajax.

Thanks, I like him too. He's shown glimpses of real class (Derby goal, Marseille goal and Besiktas goal showed real class) mainly through the middle of the pitch. Like Henry, he's being played out wide to add to his game.

He reminds me a lot of a young Henry, not that we can ever be sure he'll reach those type of heights.