IGNORED

Arteta

No probs mark, if we get good money he can be replaced.

Has'nt done much this season but that might be because of him carrying an injury, our squad size does'nt allow him to have an operation to fix it till the seasons over.

PS... i dont think the top 4 would be interested, so we are as high as he is going to get, unless he goes to Spain. :)

Well said Licker summed it up nicely! :P

Yes he is good and yes last season if we had sold him he would have been irreplaceable but I think we could get decent midfielders for the price of Arteta. Anybody think we could get over 20M for him because we could get Kallstrom and That 6ft 5 Belgian fella.

I'm sure Arteta would be surely missed but I think we could live without him. (but making sure the replacement is top class) :D

Well said Licker summed it up nicely! :P

Yes he is good and yes last season if we had sold him he would have been irreplaceable but I think we could get decent midfielders for the price of Arteta. Anybody think we could get over 20M for him because we could get Kallstrom and That 6ft 5 Belgian fella.

I'm sure Arteta would be surely missed but I think we could live without him. (but making sure the replacement is top class) :D

Why ever think about selling him, he's had one bad game get off his back, we wouldnt replace him because no1 as good as him would want to come to us.

Why ever think about selling him, he's had one bad game get off his back, we wouldnt replace him because no1 as good as him would want to come to us.

Dont you mean one GOOD game, he's been poor all season, but in his defence he is having to play with a groin problem that needs an op. All players are replaceable and if we get good money for him we will be able to get a good replacement.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/...00252-20722332/

I dont know how many times Arteta has to come out and say this, when are they going to leave him alone.

MIKEL ARTETA has apologised to Blues boss David Moyes for his agent’s comments which caused fears about his long term future this week.

And he has reassured the club he has no intention of leaving.