IGNORED

Gta4

aaron

I know this should be in the games thread but people dont tend to look there much and seeing as its possibly the biggest seeling game title ever i thought might as well throw it in here.

29th April, seriously cant wait to get it, looks so damn good. Asda will be selling it midnight and for £39.99

I know where im getting mine.

Anyone else getting it?

How can you say nobody ever looks in there, people who are interested in games will go there, the reason why we started a games section is because we didnt want these sort of posts ALL OVER THE FORUM and you know you've done wrong...........

MOVED TO THE GAMES SECTION.

Ordered XBOX 360 and GTA 4 from Play.com for £200 yesterday, should get it by tuesday hopefully.

is their bikes(push) like san andreas?

haven't seen any as yet, but i just feel like i'm barely scratching the surface...

I agree with Everton Lad, just buy it if you havent got it. Now i'm stuck in work till 5.30 and i know it's waitng for me when i get home. Today is going to drag.

I have been paid now, but nowhere has the game in stock..... rubbish

i know it may be a long shot but try your local woolies because i heard off someone (cant remember who) that they went in there and there was tonnes of copies. Apparantly the bloke behind the counter said no on thinks of them when buying games so its worth a try maybe?

Wey! Went down to Wollies in my break and got a copy. The only thing that sucks is that I now don't finish work until at least 10.30!!! These 14 hour shifts are fucking killing me.

Still, looking forward to playing this game. First new game i have bought in ages, think the last game I bought was the new Pro Evo the week it came out.

P.S Cheers James for the advice

Edited by jamiemaher85

Wey! Went down to Wollies in my break and got a copy. The only thing that sucks is that I now don't finish work until at least 10.30!!! These 14 hour shifts are fucking killing me.

Still, looking forward to playing this game. First new game i have bought in ages, think the last game I bought was the new Pro Evo the week it came out.

P.S Cheers James for the advice

:D No worries mate, glad it paid off!!

I have to say I'm highly addicted to the game. Haven't even bothered with the multiplayer yet!!

For all its faults there a plenty of things that make up for them. The characters are excellent and well acted and most importantly likeable. I reckon that Brucie is well funny. He reminds me of FPS Doug off youtube!

Missions are all really good and varied. At first they were all taxi missions which were boring but then you get some good action delving a bit deeper into the game. I played it for about 6 hours constantly yesterday and didn't want to put it down!!