IGNORED

05 06 Goals Compilation

L_Blue

I made a compilation of pretty much all the goals we have scored this season apart from the ones in Europe and McFadden's goal against Utd. Apart from that I think it has most of our goals (there haven't been that many). If anyone else wants it instead of downloading individual clips of each goal you can get my handy file here:

http://rapidshare.de/files/13310244/Everto...ion_II.avi.html

It's in DivX format so you will need the codec to view it and its about 95mb so you have been warned. :)

A codec stands for COmpressor DECompressor basically what it does is allows you to compress a video file to a small size so you can do stuff like post it on the net, if this werent compressed the file would be huge. But..... In order for your media player to read the file it has to know how to decompress it so that is why you need the codec lots of files on the net are posted this way and DivX is one of the most popular codec. If you type DivX into google you should find the codec straight away. Sorry to get all geeky on you there but that is what it is anyway :D

A codec stands for COmpressor DECompressor basically what it does is allows you to compress a video file to a small size so you can do stuff like post it on the net, if this werent compressed the file would be huge. But..... In order for your media player to read the file it has to know how to decompress it so that is why you need the codec lots of files on the net are posted this way and DivX is one of the most popular codec. If you type DivX into google you should find the codec straight away. Sorry to get all geeky on you there but that is what it is anyway :D

Thanks, i'll try it later

I normally just down load these sort of files and my real player sorts it out ;)

you click that link and go to download its a big grey button in the middle of the page to download DivX, and with rapidshare for the actual file that I originally posted it will put you in a queue and will prob give you a countdown of 30 seconds or something before the file is able to be downloaded just scroll to the middle of the page and you will see a timer once that ends it will prob ask you to type in some letters that you see and then you can download it.

And... Nice vid Mikeo not sure bout the music tho

Edited by L_Blue

Ok done one final version it is on Yousendit so you should be able to access it easier and its now just a normal video file so you shouldnt need to have any codecs like DivX to view it:

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FFXM69...0K3LK9Z3LLDJW3F

Got it..ta. (but I have the same reservations about your music as you had about mine...must be a generational thing!! :D )

Edited by mikeo

Finally managed to download both links

There both very good, lots of production gone into both

Nice one

What are the songs. Mikes your is some wierd 70s phsycodelic stuff and L_blues sounds a bit like U2

Thanks Zed...music is The Tubes...from around 1980 I think..most famous for "White punks on Dope".

Actually working on another vid at the mo, having asked L_Blue for his source.. :D .

Edited by mikeo

Thanks Zed...music is The Tubes...from around 1980 I think..most famous for "White punks on Dope".

Actually working on another vid at the mo, having asked L_Blue for his source.. :D .

Never heard of any of them. Cant wait to see your next efforts

Specially like the "growing" Everton badge at the end mike. Wish I could do something like that. Took me three days just to download them :lol:

Edited by Zed