IGNORED

Barton Jailed For 6 Months

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7409943.stm

Joey Barton has been sent down for 6 months after admitting to asault. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. I'll say one thing, he should be careful about flashing his arse around like he did at Goodison when inside.

Prat

This also makes me think, how did barton not get into that worst buys of EPL? Sure Smith hasn't scored any goals but he has certainly been a better influence than barton.

Edited by jamiemaher85

Thats fookin shit, it should have been kept in house and dealt with by the FA, a big fine which goes to the victim as damages, and a 10 match ban would have sorted it.

Once you get the Police involved it opens up a can of worms, should Eduardo now sue for Damages and loss of Earnings for the supposed assault on him By Taylor. ??

We know it was an accident but would a court look on it as just ripping someones leg apart so he is out of work for 12 months.

Ferguson spent months in jail because he butted some player in the scottish league, yet he did just as bad several times down here, and all caught on camera which could have been used as evidence, but the unwritten law is that you keep it in house and not go crying to the Police.

I dont like this at all, it should not have gone to civil court.

Thats fookin shit, it should have been kept in house and dealt with by the FA, a big fine which goes to the victim as damages, and a 10 match ban would have sorted it.

Once you get the Police involved it opens up a can of worms, should Eduardo now sue for Damages and loss of Earnings for the supposed assault on him By Taylor. ??

We know it was an accident but would a court look on it as just ripping someones leg apart so he is out of work for 12 months.

Ferguson spent months in jail because he butted some player in the scottish league, yet he did just as bad several times down here, and all caught on camera which could have been used as evidence, but the unwritten law is that you keep it in house and not go crying to the Police.

I dont like this at all, it should not have gone to civil court.

The police have to get involved if someone reports it............ doesnt matter if this is on the pitch or not

so next time you see one of the sh*&e fighting on the pitch... who you gonna call

hahahaha nice one jamie.

Turns out that joey barton punched someone that hard he knocked teeth out the fella, and it was caught all on CCTV.

I take back my "harsh statement" as it was two fights in the one night, what a prick.

But the Barton incident wasn't football related. It was an "on pitch" incident. You can't really compare the Fergeson or Eduardo things. Barton beat up a kid, shouldn't be dealt "in club" that wouldn't be right.

OOPS, MY APOLOGIES I MADE A BIG BOO BOOB.

Went out for a while after i posted, i've just got back and heard about it on the news.

I mistakenly thought it was for scrapping with his teammate in training. Yeah its got Fook all to do with the FA.

• 1 month later...

Newcastle fans have reacted furiously after learning that relatives of Osama Bin Laden are among the front runners to buy their club. The Bin Ladens, who own a Saudi Arabian building firm, are set to bid £300m for the Premier League club. (The Sun)

The Bin Ladens looking at buying a club with a suicidal player? Reported on 7th July?

Coincidence?

Well at least it looks like somebody wants him :huh: .