IGNORED

Should F1 Be Banned?

IMO F1 is a great sport... but the amount of times 24 cars go round a track 78 times or whatever it is. Also they have practice laps then qualifying laps and then a warm up lap before the start of the race. It wouldn't be as bad if it was just the race!

All credit to F1 drivers It takes alot of bottle to drive at them speeds but the way they go on about global warming nowadays you would think one of the world leaders would think that F1 must be contributing to the CO2 emissions terribly. Its not as if its a necessity like driving a car is!

As i said before i enjoy watching it but surely its not more important than life on Earth as we know it! Well done Hamilton btw :)

The technology will eventually adapt with the times. I saw an article the other day mentioning that they'd gotten a hydrogen fuel cell-powered car up to 207 mph on the Bonneville salt flats, and hydrogen fuel cells emit no pollutants at all, just water vapor. So I don't think there's any need to fear for the future of motorsports. You may not get to enjoy that satisfying roar of two dozen internal combustion V-10 engines ripping past the stands anymore once they're all hydrogen powered in 15 or 20 or 30 years, but that's a small price to pay for the health of the planet, I think.

Edited by JD in DC

I assume someone has made comments about F1 in the media then for us all to be chatting about it on here...........................

more importantly your not all taken in by this global warming rubbish are you...............come on I thought blues had more sense than that.