IGNORED

Favourate Doors Tune?

JamesN

Disagree completely. "Other Voices" is the only Doors album I ever listen to....superb.

Ok i'll display my ignorance now and say that I have never listened to Other Voices, but Jim Morrison is one of the main reasons why I like The Doors, so I guess I overlooked it. I heard An American Prayer which was ok i guess, if a little weird <_<

Do you not like their earlier stuff?

i dont listen to them and never have, but was it them who did the song with snoop dogg - riders on the storm? it appered on a Need For Speed game.

Riders on the storm is them yeah... The original is fucking class... Can't say I have heard the snoop version though lol

When the Music's Over is definitely my favorite of their "epic" songs. On the short side I'd vote for Break on Through, which was my "gateway" song to discovering the band way back when; Spanish Caravan, 20th Century Fox, and Waiting for the Sun are also big favorites. Honestly, though, most of their songs in the Morrison era are really good (I can't speak to the post-Morrison albums as I've never heard them).