IGNORED

Fixture List

iggy

just done a quick check,

depite being runners up the season before and champions (without the sky4) this year we're 3rd favourites for the league without man u chelsea etc. 7th overall behind tottenham and villa?

Depends on who you go with. Spurs are favourites at around 2-1/5-2 with everybody (as they were last year) but bookies are split on whether Villa or us are next.

Corals have got both of us at 4-1, BetFred we're both 9-2, Paddy Power have got us 9-2 and Villa 5-1, VC Bet we're 9-2 again but Villa are 6-1.

SkyBet are on their own putting Villa 4-1, City 5-1 and us 6-1.

usually we have man utd, tottenham, blackburn, boro and wigan early in the season i dont think we'll have them on the opening day but we'll play these team in our first 10 matches

Good guess :P. Can't believe that Fulham last game of the season AWAY! but as someone said earlier that we will have probably rapped up our season by then anyway.

Good guess :P. Can't believe that Fulham last game of the season AWAY! but as someone said earlier that we will have probably rapped up our season by then anyway.

Better than getting the big boys at the end when their all fighting for something, fulham will have been relagated (hopefully)

Is it me or do we always seem to play boro on boxing day?

Yes we bloody do, I want an exciting match at chrimbo, worst feeling in the world after the boxing day comedown "woo hoo Boro"