IGNORED

Nobody Is Actually Being Transferred At All

Crouch has passed a medical and is signing for pompey today, he,s a big player, (but only in size).

Will probably set the merry go round moving on transfers.

NUGENT FOR 3 MILLION WOULD BE A GOOD BUY, THEN SAVE THE JOHNSON MONEY FOR A TOP MIDFIELDER.

Crouch has passed a medical and is signing for pompey today, he,s a big player, (but only in size).

Will probably set the merry go round moving on transfers.

NUGENT FOR 3 MILLION WOULD BE A GOOD BUY, THEN SAVE THE JOHNSON MONEY FOR A TOP MIDFIELDER.

Me too....see I knew if I left my avatar as Nugent long enough you would all subconciously want him at Everton :)

Never been given a chance at Pompey and its rumoured that they will let him go to Ipswich for 3 Million, at that price i would give him a go.

If Johnson goes, we would need to cover Yakubu and Vaughan in case they get injured. Good bench player for £3m.

Never been given a chance at Pompey and its rumoured that they will let him go to Ipswich for 3 Million, at that price i would give him a go.

If Johnson goes, we would need to cover Yakubu and Vaughan in case they get injured. Good bench player for £3m.

He'd probably be happy to be a bit part player for us too tbh.

Must be on a good wage at Pompey, cant see him getting half the money at Ipswich as he could get here.

IF WE WANTED HIM I THINK HE WOULD COME, he did everything possible to come here last season but Moyes obviously didnt make a move for him, but 3 million is a price that could turn Daveys Head. :)

Sunderland are close to wrapping up the signatures of Malbranque, Taino, Chimbonda and Kaboul for the combinded fee of 23m! Christ. Keane has more money than sense. Wasn't it last year when he spent 20m on Richardson, Chopra and Jones.

I like Keane, but his activity in the transfer market is questionable.

23m? What a joke. Thats basically 5.75m a player. and none of them are worth that.

Sunderland are close to wrapping up the signatures of Malbranque, Taino, Chimbonda and Kaboul for the combinded fee of 23m! Christ. Keane has more money than sense. Wasn't it last year when he spent 20m on Richardson, Chopra and Jones.

I like Keane, but his activity in the transfer market is questionable.

23m? What a joke. Thats basically 5.75m a player. and none of them are worth that.

Id well much rather have malbranque than A.J an he's been priced at 10 million + so i dont think its to bad of a deal, the only player id say isnt worth 5 million there is tainio. Kaboul will be class after a few seasons.