IGNORED

Gilberto Silva & Sebastien Bassong

for god sake, the point im making is that its not the fucking name that wins the matches!

ibrahimavic - good one. ronaldoinho, been shit for two years. sheva - crap.

big names can mess up team spritit from their egos.

the name means nothing if they dont have the ethic to back it up

EDIT:

ok, ill get real but you want us to sign Aimar!

Edited by StevO

I'm sorry but Ibrahimavic is a class player, last year he had problems with his knee but he is a world class player. Anyone who saw him play for Ajax will know how good he is.

Edit: Just thought i would just add that i do agree with Steve's point about big name players derailing squad mentality.

Edited by jamiemaher85

you could put it this way, at one point in a top flight players carera they must be good at one point in it to make it. Zaltan, Shand Andy, Ronaldinho, sheva - all had a good point in there playing lives. But for a class player they will be class for alot longer than what those examples have e.g. gerrard, scholes.

But Ibrahimaivic has still been very good since he has left Ajax. He has done well at both Juve and Inter, he has recently had a few injury players, but is still young and has still got a few very good years ahead of him. Zlatan has scored 32 goals for Inter in the two seasons he has spent there, and spent along time last year out injured, I would hardly say that he is a spent player. If you are judging him at all on the Euro's then its worth noting that he had only played 20 mins of football for Inter since returing from injury at the end of the season, in which time he scored two goals and secured the league title for Inter.

I know its all down to personal opinion but i think zlatan is class and still has alot ahead of him

But Ibrahimaivic has still been very good since he has left Ajax. He has done well at both Juve and Inter, he has recently had a few injury players, but is still young and has still got a few very good years ahead of him. Zlatan has scored 32 goals for Inter in the two seasons he has spent there, and spent along time last year out injured, I would hardly say that he is a spent player. If you are judging him at all on the Euro's then its worth noting that he had only played 20 mins of football for Inter since returing from injury at the end of the season, in which time he scored two goals and secured the league title for Inter.

I know its all down to personal opinion but i think zlatan is class and still has alot ahead of him

Ibrahimaivic is absolutely crap imo, I've seen him play about 20 times and am yet to see him contribute anything of note, he has some nice touches but he's a waste of space as far as I'm concerned. Totally lazy as well.

Edited by carlmc25

everton would not sign giberto anyway main reason anyone over the age of thirty get offered a 1 year contract.

most of these transfer fees beening quoted are complete bullshit

18 m for barry

15 m for bentley

79 m for kaka

13 m downing

if barry and bentley are worth that much what is the yak worth. I think we should go for milner and giles barnes if the price is right also get manny asap we only get the best out of him for 5 or 6 games and the rest trying to get fit a good pre-season would work wonders

we also need a right back but cant see anyone in the prem who i would like to see in a blue shirt

everton would not sign giberto anyway main reason anyone over the age of thirty get offered a 1 year contract.

most of these transfer fees beening quoted are complete bullshit

18 m for barry

15 m for bentley

79 m for kaka

13 m downing

if barry and bentley are worth that much what is the yak worth. I think we should go for milner and giles barnes if the price is right also get manny asap we only get the best out of him for 5 or 6 games and the rest trying to get fit a good pre-season would work wonders

we also need a right back but cant see anyone in the prem who i would like to see in a blue shirt

English players going to English clubs are always more expensive, the price is always inflated beyond there talent. Though they are both good players its hard now to jusge the financial worth of a player as the price of players are constantly rising.

I like Milner but he's be expensive, Liverpool where apparently quoted 11m, which is just plain stupidity. No wonder so many teams look abroad for talent when buying English players is so fucking expensive. I mean does anyone seriuosly believe that AJ is worth 10M which seems the minimum price we want for him

at the moment not much is happening in the transfer market 4 the big clubs. i think the big 4 will set the bench mark for fees this summer if liverpool pay the 18m for barry then i think things mite get silly and make it difficult for those below. how many big signings do we need and what players i really cant see that much in the prem as moyes likes to buy british.