IGNORED

Does Football Manager Know Something?

Josh Berno

I bought Modric 1.8m in first seaon, Cana (8m and got booked nearly every game) and Vagner Love for 12m and won the bloody league, uefa cup, and FA Cup.

Just recently bought Moutinho 15m, Veloso, 15m, and Arshavin 10m. 10 games in and won every one.

Side note Van der Meyde had a storming season and is now worth 6m and Leighton Baines comes good. Marcelo at Real is a cracking player and can be bought for 5.5m sending Phil Neville to the reserves Lol.

^^^^^ Im only ijust into my second season... finding it hard to sell the likes of Johnson.....how did you pull that off????

The only signing I got during the summer was Hunt from Reading....... The fans FUCKING hate him!!!!!! Hes benched now anyway...

One signing..............Ill begetting sacked soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I finnished runner up in the Prem.....

^^^^^ Im only ijust into my second season... finding it hard to sell the likes of Johnson.....how did you pull that off????

The only signing I got during the summer was Hunt from Reading....... The fans FUCKING hate him!!!!!! Hes benched now anyway...

One signing..............Ill begetting sacked soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I finnished runner up in the Prem.....

Roma just came in with a 7.5 mill + sell on clauses so i thought why not, Mcfadden and The Yak have 40 goals between them and it's Feb in my first season. Arsenal bought VDM???????????

Ive Loaned out Mcfadden trying to push him out.....Yak has 20 odd goals and plays up front on his own.....Pienaar was awsome..... but Dortmund would let him go...... BASTARDS offered about 8 million and they wouldnt sell....Have been playing

Howard

Baines Lescott Yobo Hibbert

Neville

Arteta Carsley Osman

Pienarr

Yak

I just have Arteta Osman & Pienarr attacking V narrow through the midddle...... I dont let Neville move and have him playing simple little shity passes....we all know why

sometimes i may swap Cahill for Carsley or Pienarr

Awsome fun wish everton life was as much :lol:

Ive Loaned out Mcfadden trying to push him out.....Yak has 20 odd goals and plays up front on his own.....Pienaar was awsome..... but Dortmund would let him go...... BASTARDS offered about 8 million and they wouldnt sell....Have been playing

Howard

Baines Lescott Yobo Hibbert

Neville

Arteta Carsley Osman

Pienarr

Yak

I just have Arteta Osman & Pienarr attacking V narrow through the midddle...... I dont let Neville move and have him playing simple little shity passes....we all know why

sometimes i may swap Cahill for Carsley or Pienarr

Awsome fun wish everton life was as much :lol:

Got rid of Pienaar, use Piatti instead. Never use Neville, i normaly play 4-4-2 but have found 4-5-1 works well. McFadden is awesome, my best average rating

Edited by Chris the Blue

I sold Johnson first thing on the game to West Ham for 10m

I have Just tried to buy Mountino......Not a chance....Sporting where having none of it......

What do you do with all the kids that come through??????? Most of them are not v good and feel well shity getting shut of them all....

My squad is down to less than 40 players ha ha First team 18 urgh!!!! see..... me and Davey one and the same... ha ha

I've went Braga on my game I never go Everton for some strange reason. First season finished 4th in the league and won the Portuguese Cup beat Sporting on penalties got through groups in Uefa but got beat by Rennes. Second season finished 3rd because Porto had a really poor season :) but I didnt anything done poor in Uefa Cup too didnt even get through groups. In me third season currently forth but i got hammerd 6-1 by Benfica they truley are impossible to beat its like trying to brake into the top 4 (top 2 in the portuguese league) :o. Otherwise not doing too bad in my game got a really good team I think you should check out some of these players.

K.Van De Laak (scored 13 in 16 and its only November) L.Donavan

J.Goossens Alejandro Gomez (ended up at Man u on me brothers game) Gosling Vincken

Cesar Peixoto Kim Jin Kyoo A.Rodriguez F.Faria (truley quality)

Al-Habsi

I highly recommend these players and a list I will put down now:

Oscar Ustari gk

Oier Olazabal gk

Milevskiy st

Breno df

Got loads more but I can't be assed.

Edited by Josh Berno

I have Just tried to buy Mountino......Not a chance....Sporting where having none of it......

What do you do with all the kids that come through??????? Most of them are not v good and feel well shity getting shut of them all....

My squad is down to less than 40 players ha ha First team 18 urgh!!!! see..... me and Davey one and the same... ha ha

I see if the assistant rates them and then check myself, if they are dung I just let their contracts run out and let them go. Don't sign Moutinho, he is nothing special, consistent yes, but he gets no more than 7s.