IGNORED

Michael Theoklitos

THEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he plays for Melborune Vicotry who have just thumped the defending champs 5-0 at home, he is the best keeper in the a league by far... he is good but not great and proberly wouldnt expect first team football either, he will most likely join if given a contract, he has really improved over the last 2 years,

haha i never thought that Everton would be buying from my local team Melbourne

no need to hit the panic stations cause he isnt that bad would be a good backup IMO

hahaha are they serious? ok yeah ill take a backup keeper, but somebody from the a-league??? you may as well keep turner on the bench.

being an aussie i do have to back the a-league, and i do think its doing a lot of good for the game in australia, but no im sorry i dont think somebody who hasnt been able to make it in europe before and has never played for the socceroos will not be much use in a club like everton, especially coming directly from an a-league club.

saying that though, it wouldnt be too bad seeing another aussie player at the club..

well troy he is the best keeper in the aleague and was one of the best players in the league last season, how many times did he save victory from a draw...

typical sydney sider... lol

it would be great for the league though and meh why ont take a punt on him

haha. yehhh i guess youre right in saying that, i agree he is probably the best keeper in the a-league, its just i dunno if he has what it takes to play for us.

i suppose he could be a good addition, lets hope if we do sign him he can prove me wrong B)

ohh and btw, go sydney fc :P:P

well sydney didnt play too bad on the weekend how about the victory just a lazy 5-0 thrashing of newcaslte

u follow AFL or NRL?

yeah pretty happy with 5-2 win.. yehh that was a real thrashing, im tipping a sydney vs melboure gf this year

yeahhh both. swans in afl, and newcastle in nrl. how bout u?

btw does anybody have any more links on this possible transfer?

footylatest had it...

yeah im a Bombers supporters... we really didnt try last night so we let the saints get 4th haha

im not into rugby that much as its not on free to air, though i watch the State of Origin (haha go queensland) and the international matcheswhen they are on

footylatest had it...

yeah im a Bombers supporters... we really didnt try last night so we let the saints get 4th haha

im not into rugby that much as its not on free to air, though i watch the State of Origin (haha go queensland) and the international matcheswhen they are on

yeahh. dw too much, you guys will be back next year, we were lucky to even make the finals....

haha shut up about state of origin, im still devo about nsw :(

btw everyone heres the link from footylatest:

http://www.footylatest.com/news/comment.ph...mment.news.1844

i thought i should get in on this australian love affair you two are having. i actually can't stand the a-league but theo isn't really that bad. definantly not premier league quality but is good for the a-league. And im a geelong man so at least one of the clubs i support has their act together.