IGNORED

Sydney Based Football Fans...........

Might be worth a night out for you Sydney / NSW folk's.

From Fox Sports.

Juventus stars to sizzle in Sydney

By John Taylor

March 12, 2006

JUVENTUS, one of the giant clubs of world football, wants to play A-League champion Sydney FC after the World Cup finals.

The likely Serie A champion would bring all its big guns to Sydney for the one-off game before the start of next season's A-League in August.

With such stars as Alessandro Del Piero, Gianluca Zambrotta, David Trezeguet, Patrick Vieira, Pavel Nedved, Adrian Mutu, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcelo Zalayeta playing for Juve, Sydney would probably have to look at staging the game at Telstra Stadium.

Let's say Liverpool is as close to Moscow as to where Pat is in the Tropics to Sydney......So Ill not be attending that's for sure.

I remeber Manure came out a few ago... they said it would be a non event training run.

Utd had this in mind, but after a handfull of sendings over, several stretcher runs & a broken leg, Old Fergie was doing his bollistic balelrina impressions everywhere & it finnaly dawned on him that these Aussies have no idea of the concept of friendlies... :lol::lol::lol:

Simple logic really, rather than be "Overawed", (like most) these local no marks revell in the prospect of kicking the "shit" out of some global house hold names every cple seasons.

Pat said..........

Simple logic really, rather than be "Overawed", (like most) these local no marks revell in the prospect of kicking the "shit" out of some global house hold names every cple seasons.

AND THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.

Any footballer worth his salt should not know the meaning of "Friendlies", every game i ever played i wanted to be on the winning side, why let some glory hunting overpaid fancy dan footballers pick your team just to take the piss out of.

No i dont believe in such things as friendlies, every game is a battle, and i always wanted to come out as the winner.

Licker.