IGNORED

So Who Got The Transfer Of The Summer?

aren't those just yesterday's signings? ;)

anyways, my money on a huge impact is on Deco

Yeah thats a good call. he's already leading the way in opta ratings, and has most points in Barclays Fantasy Footy.

£8 Million Pounds was a steal, but he is a lot older than Fallaini.

Fellaini will shine the brightest, of course :P

Heh, gotta agree with the comments on Deco. Class is class and no denying it. I also think the Ruski's have done well getting Bosingwa.

those fking porto pricks...

benfica had deco on their roster, and released him. hardly played. porto picked him up, got uefa and CL, mainly thanks to mourinho, but still, deco was what he was.

they sold him to barcelona for loads of cash AND quaresma.

this year, barça let go of deco for pennies, and porto sell quaresma to inter for loads of cash AND pelé.

talk about porto recicling players and barça blowing them :D

i used to be a barça fan, but ever since the figo incident, i've come to the conclusion that they like beeing stupid and loosing money...

The transfer of the summer amongst all the hiked up prices this year has to be our own Stephen Pienaar for £2 million.

What a bargain. :)

Worst one as far as i'm concerned is Berbatov, this fella has an attitude problem and will only add to the problem of who to leave on the bench, Tevez, Ronaldo, or Rooney are all moody buggers cant play the 4 together can he. ??

whoever is left out is going to cause problems, could have done without that transfer.

Worst one as far as i'm concerned is Berbatov, this fella has an attitude problem and will only add to the problem of who to leave on the bench, Tevez, Ronaldo, or Rooney are all moody buggers cant play the 4 together can he. ??

whoever is left out is going to cause problems, could have done without that transfer.

it really would not suprise me if SAF played all of them. apart from berba the other three can play anywhere at the top, bit of fluid mix and match