IGNORED

Sol Campbell

This lad was barracked by Spurs fans over his sexuality last week, is this fair?

I was brought up in an age when to be gay meant you were happy, homo's were something to be scoffed at shunned and indeed imprisoned. Thank God we live in more enlightened times so is it fair, I don't know what his leanings are, and I don't care it has nothing to do with him being a footballer and former England international. There would have been more uproar if the chants had been about the colour of his skin, I'm sure that if he is gay those taunts will have hurt him far more. Spurs fans seem to have found a new low

This lad was barracked by Spurs fans over his sexuality last week, is this fair?

I was brought up in an age when to be gay meant you were happy, homo's were something to be scoffed at shunned and indeed imprisoned. Thank God we live in more enlightened times so is it fair, I don't know what his leanings are, and I don't care it has nothing to do with him being a footballer and former England international. There would have been more uproar if the chants had been about the colour of his skin, I'm sure that if he is gay those taunts will have hurt him far more. Spurs fans seem to have found a new low

I'm sure i read in the "Screws of the World" that he ALLEDGEDLY took part in a Threesome in a hotel with a couple of blokes, and ALLEDGEDLY Cashley Cole was one of the Three. Hence they both got shipped out of the Arse. (no pun intended) :P

I'm sure i read in the "Screws of the World" that he ALLEDGEDLY took part in a Threesome in a hotel with a couple of blokes, and ALLEDGEDLY Cashley Cole was one of the Three. Hence they both got shipped out of the Arse. (no pun intended) :P

Bill I wouldn't have that rag in my house mate, the Sun doesn't get in either so I haven't got a clue what they've said about him......if he's gay he's gay he is still a great player.

Bill I wouldn't have that rag in my house mate, the Sun doesn't get in either so I haven't got a clue what they've said about him......if he's gay he's gay he is still a great player.

Think i found that rag in the Doctors waiting room ;) But it was a couple of years ago and i'm not bothered one way or another.

But i wouldnt want him to follow me into the Toilets. :D

How would you compare these chants to 'The baby's not yers' that Gerrard gets?

Got a couple of mates who are Arsenal fans, and that rumour was doing the rounds a long time ago. Seem to remember him going through a big mental breakdown of some sort around about the same time too.

If he is, he is. So what! Nothing to with the ability to play football. One of the best centre backs to play in this country.

Unless you are suggesting that Gerrard is gay I do not see the connection

I think the connection Jimmy is that they are both extremely distasteful chants - one of the chants many Everton supporters seem to totally condone and the other about Campbell you are struggling to come to terms with??? Possible case of double standards.

Got a couple of mates who are Arsenal fans, and that rumour was doing the rounds a long time ago. Seem to remember him going through a big mental breakdown of some sort around about the same time too.

If he is, he is. So what! Nothing to with the ability to play football. One of the best centre backs to play in this country.

Agreed his sexuality is his choice and those chanta were qwful,, if hed of been wearing an England shirt instead of a Pompy one i bet the chants wouldnt have been branded around. shows the ficklty of some fans.