IGNORED

Dear Football Fans

predkingz

I hope you don't mind me posting this in your forum, but I wanted to give you guys the opportunity to join me in being part of the newest, and hopefully, biggest, Prediction League (online). We have recently launched at www.predictionkingz.co.uk and need fans from ALL teams to make Prediction Kingz the biggest online prediction league yet. Please visit the URL, and have a look around. Most importantly, YOUR footballing knowledge could win you money every week, month, and season.

You can contact us at mail@predictionkingz.co.uk for any questions, or further information.

Thank you for your time, and genuine best wishes for the rest of this season, and for the future!

Regards

Andy (predictionkingz.co.uk Admin)

I hope you don't mind me posting this in your forum, but I wanted to give you guys the opportunity to join me in being part of the newest, and hopefully, biggest, Prediction League (online).

Sorry pal but nothing can compare to the prestige of the Anusol Cup, it'd be like Barcelona entering the Vauxhall Conference for us to step down into your (I'm sure) well intentioned new venture. Try the Liverpool forums. :D

Sorry pal but nothing can compare to the prestige of the Anusol Cup, it'd be like  Barcelona entering the Vauxhall Conference for us to step down into your (I'm sure) well intentioned new venture. Try the Liverpool forums. :D

Anusol - like it. Sadly, Liverpool fans don't take too kindly to being asked, and removed my request :)

Seriously, if this was free to register, you think there'd be a better chance of it working?

Edited by predkingz

Anusol - like it. Sadly, Liverpool fans don't take too kindly to being asked, and removed my request :)

Seriously, if this was free to register, you think there'd be a better chance of it working?

What it costs?

Seriously though every forum has a connection to a prediction league or its own format, i dont think your gona have much success with the forums!

• 2 weeks later...