IGNORED

Belarus/england

Wonder if Lescott will get a start with Terry and Cole out?

Upson was fairly average on Saturday I thought so he may well get a go, either replacing Upson in the middle or even possibly playing at left back, though I'd have thought Bridge is more likely to replace Cole.

The other possibility would be dropping Barry back into defence, where he used to play.....although I think Capello will probably keep him in midfield with either Lampard or Gerrard, not both.

"Wonder if Lescott will get a start with Terry and Cole out?"

To be honest i hope he does'nt, it could lose him his place in the squad forever if he continues the way he has been playing lately. When he first came here he was awesome (as a centre half), then DM fooked him about playing players out of position throughout the side and he's never been the same since. He seems to have lost any pace he had and he looks ponderous in defence, dont know whats up with him but he certainly does'nt deserve a place in the England team. imho. ;)

...he certainly does'nt deserve a place in the England team. imho. ;)

I'm in agreement Bill....I wasn't suggesting that I hope he gets a game.

Capello's obviously aware of his current abilities or he wouldn't have played Upson ahead of him having gone for Joleon when he had the choice between the two against Andorra.