IGNORED

Be positive Blues

no i wasnt either, i dont care if its a class goal, if its against Everton then im unhappy :P i mite say its a good goal but i will never applaud a goal that takes points of Everton! the only goal ive ever clapped was when we beat villa and smeichael scored right at the end, we won and seein as hes a goalie ill give him that! :P

no i wasnt either, i dont care if its a class goal, if its against Everton then im unhappy :P   i mite say its a good goal but i will never applaud a goal that takes points of Everton! the only goal ive ever clapped was when we beat villa and smeichael scored right at the end, we won and seein as hes a goalie ill give him that! :P

I didn't cheer it - I would never 'cheer' for another club (boo them all the time though!) - but his strike was superb - he took it as it was rolling away from him - bang, bottom corner - outside of the box, big Nige got nowhere near it.

It was a great strike and it was worthy of applause in my opinion. At the end of the day - I was not cheering the Chelsea goal but was cheering for the quality and skill of the strike - its what football is all about and it was worthy of a clap.

I mean, I cheer for lampard when he wears an England shirt - he is a fantastic footballer and so much better than Gerrard is...

His work rate is excellent, his reading of the game is excellent, his movement is excellent - so when he pops up and scores a screamer like the one against us, you have to take it on the chin...

dont get me wrong i admire lampard as a player, he is better then gerrard IMO and it was a good goal i sed so to my bro after it went it, typical lampard goal, he scores them for fun these days, i just wouldnt applaud meself, each to their own though :huh:

dont get me wrong i admire lampard as a player, he is better then gerrard IMO and it was a good goal i sed so to my bro after it went it, typical lampard goal, he scores them for fun these days, i just wouldnt applaud meself, each to their own though  :huh:

Fair enough!

I just like to give credit where it is due - and if that means I have to do it with my tail between my legs - then so be it!

It was a great goal that saved the blushes of the mighty russian army! bah!

Although I would have settled for a draw at the start of the match - I can't help but think that we could have won and possibly should have won!