IGNORED

Credit Crunch

Zed

That dreaded phrase which has now been in circulation, for would you believe it, over a year

Has anyone seen any effects of this hit? I know foods gone up and what not, but is anyone feeling the effects of the economic down turn (smart speak for totla balls up by financial twats who are a bunch of cunts making money out of average joes)

My brother works at vauxhall ellesmere poert and will only be working about 2 days in December, although on full pay (hes still shitting a brick about what will happen in January)

Basically, hows it affecting you

The credit crunch in some ways works for me in a big way as i work for Northern-Rail which is the largest rail operator in the UK more and more people each year 34% to be exact :D are using the trains so in terms of job security they are now and always have been one of the best to work for same goes for pension schemes and so on where alot of companies have altered their schemes we have not.

in my private life, i wasnt aloud missed payments on my loans anymore since the crunch thing. turned to the parents for debt management and fuel prices kill me. in work, we have slowed down big time, but our closest rival is about to close and our next closest is rumoured to follow suit, which should increase our business and my bonus. and i used to work for the company who owns the two rivals so im happy to see them cunts out of the trade, bitter? me? yep!

Guest Reg Reagan

my mate works for nissan out at crosby park.

He said the sales have been slow and confidence in buying cars have been very low and he reckons that the automotive industry is the first industry to go bust in the credit crunch since all their financiers are pulling out