IGNORED

Szabolcs Huszti

Woulden't mind seeing him at Goodison. To answer the above question I looked at his Wikipedia page which tells us that he plays either left midfield or left wing meaning he's left footed. And if, for some reason he's not he's got some good practice at that position.

I think that we could keep Celtic from getting him I just think that Portsmouth, Bolton and Sevilla are the problem. He could be looking for somewhere other than England, in which he would be going to Sevilla. I just think that Portsmouth will land him, they always do with these Hungarian/Bosnian/Ugandan players, they just have a knack of doing it.

I just think that Portsmouth will land him, they always do with these Hungarian/Bosnian/Ugandan players, they just have a knack of doing it.

Is it possible because he'll be out of contract they might not try that hard for him? Sounds strange but Adams is a different kind fo manager and he might want different players than they have got in the past, I don't think they'll break there neck over signing him if we go in for him as well. They don't need him, but we do, which could be the deciding factor.