IGNORED

Who Is The Best Manager In Great Britain?

kolon

the good:

1) ferguson --- unmatchable track record

2) wenger --- great style of play, good at bringing through relative unknowns

3) mourhino --- think the fact he's managed to create a (double) championship winning side with the money he was given is great --- how many people said "you can't buy trophies"? he KNEW what to do with the money...

money alone = real madrid

money + a great manager = chelsea

.....the shit:

1) souness -- hope that's the back of him for good (unless liverpool want him back, then I'd love to see him again!!!)

2) o'leary -- who the f*ck are villa???

3) kevin keegan -- dumb-haired-midget-twat!!!

.....and the ugly:

1) ian dowie -- think he did a good job with palace last season, and keeping them in the play-off places shows further talent --- just look at how norwich and southampton have struggled this season.....

2) harry redknapp -- I lost a LOT of respect for him when he left southampton to return to portsmouth, but I think over the years he's been a top manager -- had west ham been able to hold on to their young talent, who knows what he might have been able to do for them...

3) martin jol -- a good record with spurs since he took over, making some astute signings (and sales!) and at last making them into a reasonably consistent team.....

........and finally:

david moyes -- I've been a huge fan of his ever since he took over, and if you look at the past 4 seasons (7th, 17th, 4th(!!!), and top half) he's clearly done a good job -- a few things bother me, however: 1) messing yobo around too often, 2) the kroldrup debacle, 3) making weir club captain this season, and 4) not telling ferguson to f*ck off......still let's hope we keep him for some time to come....