IGNORED

Paul Ince

Was the right thing to do in the circumstances. He always said that managers needed time to get the results but you always got the impression that he was protecting his own back. I think that he'll go back to the lower leagues. He did an OK job at MK Dons and the step up from them to Blackburn was too much regarding his experiance and knowledge. I'm sure that Blackburn will scrape out of it and do well in the Spring/Summer phase of the season but they wont make the top half.

Who will take over?

The search is now on for his replacement with former Rovers boss Graeme Souness the favourite to return, with veteran midfielder Tugay possibly in a player-coach role.

Ex-Bolton and Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce, who was considered in the summer before Ince got the job, appeared to rule himself out of the running at the weekend. Former Charlton and West Ham boss Alan Curbishley has also been linked with the club.

Guest efctaxi

I think it's a bit of a shame .

Maybe he came to the premiership too early , or perhaps with the wrong team , but in my eyes , Blackburn have always been a tough nut to crack , so it's surprising they are having a nightmare this season .

Hope the guy sticks at it and bounces back .

Incy was a good player and I'm sure he has a lot to offer somebody .

Blackburn manager Sam Allardyce hopes to bring back the fun factor for his beleaguered players after 11 Barclays Premier League matches without victory. The 51-year-old takes charge for the first time today at home to Stoke having had one and a half training sessions to get to know the squad. But even in that time it has been obvious to Allardyce they are short on confidence having lost the last six league matches in a row – a sequence which led to the dismissal of Paul Ince on Tuesday. The Rovers boss was famed for his man-management skills during a successful eight-year spell at near-neighbours Bolton and he hopes to be able to work the same magic at a club currently 19th in the table.

However, he knows it will take a lot of hard work from him and the players.

I can see him doing really well. His spell at Newcastle is best forgotten but I believe that that was due to poor support from the board. Some arguments are that Sam was poor there, for example he played defensive at Derby County which anyone can see was a mistake. I think that the break will do him good and he can work some magic at Blackburn. There in 19th now but I doubt they will come Christmas.

Edit: Didn't know Christmas was so close :P They'll get out of it, maybe not that quick :lol:

Edited by dark