IGNORED

Charlton V Everton

Tara Mac

Just made my mind up, Wright, f*ck off you are not needed, wanted or welcome. This is Everton we are talking about now, Charlton were missing two of their best players- Young and Bent D. We showed no imagination, passion or desire. This is difficult for me to say, but I wonder what goes through the minds of these overpaid prima donnas. Kiss my big fat white, spotty a*se.

Europe, give me a f*cking break, play up or f*ck off.

ATB

Mac

Surely now Moyes cant stick with Teflon after yet another poor display. A draw here means we are now really playing for mid table superiority so its time to give either Turner or Ruddy a run in the team. I wish Wright had come good but i think its best for both parties if he moved on in the summer he needs it as much as us.

From MOTD we seemed the better of two poor teams, Beattie had a cracker and Myhre made a few good saves why did we sell him again? to save 250k wasnt it what we could have done with him this season

Watched match of the day last night and i was proud of the battling from the boys but another point or 3 dropped IMO!

One must from the match is Dickie must be sent on and early summer holiday never to return, the defence looked unsure around him and hit row Z rather than let him near the ball.

As for the "i'l let the ball bounce over my head" incident well nuff said realy!!!!

End of Wright your not good enough and in all honesty no one has ever wanted you here now f*ck off and leave us alone you c*nt :angry: