IGNORED

Moyes Goes Cuckoo For Okaka Chuka

Guest efctaxi

Never heard of him, his stats on Wikipedia suggest he probably doesn't get started much as a striker. Either way he might be a new Anichebe for us, possibly still to young for what we need up front but I could be wrong. Another one for the future if we bought him.

i agree anichebe is not fit enuff and needs to loose weight :lol: if okaka is one for the future we should deffo buy, bowt time moyesy buys a "decent prospect" young player and then maybe we cud offload him for 20 odd mil like we did with rooney :thumbsup_still:

Edited by scottyefc

i agree anichebe is not fit enuff and needs to loose weight :lol: if okaka is one for the future we should deffo buy, bowt time moyesy buys a "real promising" young player and then maybe we cud offload him for 20 odd mil like we did with rooney :thumbsup_still:

Moyes has bought a couple recently, Jutkiewic & Gosling were bought cheap and are real promising.

:huh: What language is this. ???

The scary part is that he edited it to get to that sentence :o .

We need an interpreter :lol::lol: .

(Not taking the piss Scotty...you just need to bear in mind some of us don't do txt spk, and we ask people to avoid it as much as poss :) )

TEXT TALK - Whilst not banned, text talk is frowned upon in some quarters, it's confusing for some users. Please

apply commonsense, some abbreivations are understandable whilst others are not. Always try to refrain from replylng to posts in text language.

http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2839

we have obv bin linked with alot of players sum gud sum shiz. but what players do u all think wud be r best bet ??????

Here we go boys, this is what i can make of it:

We have obviously been linked with alot of players, some good, some sh*t. But what players do you all think would be our best bet?

This text talk has made me think of Amber. Whatever happened to her she was good for a laugh. Maybe Dark can shed some light on the topic.

Me? :mellow:

I don't know much to be honest. I looked on her profile and saw that the last time she had been online was 24th December 2008. It wondered where she might have gone, left without a warning. I haven't been on MSN a lot but when I have been she hasn't been online - she could be anywhere. She could have probably won an award for 'Txter of the Year' :P

Edited by dark

Never heard of him, his stats on Wikipedia suggest he probably doesn't get started much as a striker. Either way he might be a new Anichebe for us, possibly still to young for what we need up front but I could be wrong. Another one for the future if we bought him.

If he is another Anichebe then we should definitely stear well clear of him, why do we need another overweight useless lazy waste of space who thinks he is a superstar when in reality hes probably more of an average championship player?

Grammar is the field of linguistics that covers the conventions governing the use of any given natural language. It includes morphology and syntax, often complemented by phonetics, phonology, semantics, and pragmatics.

Each language has its own distinct grammar. "English grammar" is the set of rules of the English language itself. "An English grammar" is a specific study or analysis of these rules. A reference book describing the grammar of a language is called a "reference grammar" or simply "a grammar". A fully explicit grammar exhaustively describing the grammatical constructions of a language is called a descriptive grammar, as opposed to linguistic prescription, which tries to enforce the governing rules of how a language is to be used.

For Amber :)