IGNORED

Mac Wheel

Romey 1878

Guest efctaxi

Keyboards are used for so much more than just typing . Think of all the keybinds , and also games etc .

Really can't see anyone but the new tecnology nerds buying it . Prices starting at $2.5 grand ? Yikes !

Seems weird to me. I'd hate not having a keyboard and it'd take me ages to do an email or post on here.

Seems weird to me too. I think that it works perfect with the Ipod, because you dont need to write things in text form and its small and suits the Pod well. With a laptop a mouse and keyboard work fine. The wheel is just like any mouse you get built into your laptop for scrolling. I think Apple are changing things around for the sake of it. Some thigns need to stay the same IMO. It would take a lot of getting used to. I mean, for me, I'm taking computers for GCSE, if all the laptops change to the Wheel then I'm stumped.

Fucking stupid idea.

Thats the perfect review of it Jamie. It's just bloody stupid. I dont see how people would want to pay for that.

Keyboards are used for so much more than just typing . Think of all the keybinds , and also games etc .

Really can't see anyone but the new tecnology nerds buying it . Prices starting at $2.5 grand ? Yikes !

..and they would have to pay a lot for it. Just because it dosent have a keyboard/mouse its $2.5 thousand? Where do they get that kinda' money from. I think that one grand is ludicrous let alone 2 grand plus. Its an absolute rip-off for something completely useless. Ipod should go back to the drawing board.

what aload of crap, how would you type? bollocks to it.

The guy said that it took him 45 minutes to send an e-mail. The guy from Apple making the device sound awesome said that typing 'could not be simpler'

I have to disagree. What's simpler than pressing the letters you want to appear? I dont see whats easier than pressing buttons to say what you want to say..I dont understand where the logic is behind this thing, it wont take off. Even the nerds will get sick of it.

Did nobody else love the Apple whore who spent 45 mins typing a 3 line email and still loved the product? I swear that Apple could bring out a computer made out of shite and their yuppie, student, artist, snobby fantatical fanbase would still buy it. :D

I wrote this post in just under 2 minutes, I love my keyboard.