IGNORED

What Price For Captain Fantastic ?

Guest efctaxi

Guest efctaxi

It struck me that if City were prepared to pay well over £100 million for Kaka , then what price would they have to stump up for Gerrard .

If we had a choice of one or the other in our team , I'm fairly sure most of us would opt for Gerrard ( forget he's a red ) .

Without him , Liverpool would be pretty lame , so if he's worth that much to Liverpool , how much is he worth to anybody else ?

The question I'd always ask is would he be the same player for any other team?

He never performs for England the way he does for Liverpool, so loathe him or hate him you have to say that he really does seem to love his club with a passion....and raises his game (indeed carries the whole club on his back) when he has to.

I don't think he could feel the same playing for City or anyone else.

yeah it is a good thing i mean 100 million for one player far too much plus the wages what would other players want then? only these backed by people who use the club as a play thing would survive money wise then! and also id prefer talk about jags then gerrard :lol: but yeah id say 30 is about right by todays prices!

Guest efctaxi

Yes , Kaka turned the move down , but we are forgetting that he wasn't the first to be offered stupid money .

Didn't Beckham sign a 5 year deal worth $250 million ?

I think the price on Gerrards head would surpass anything the premiership has experienced so far for sure .