IGNORED

A Place To Watch Goals

Hey, guys.

There's this very nice site, which you can view pretty much all the goals from every game.

http://www.tvgolo.com/

They don't host any videos, they are imbeded from sites like youtube, and their main purpose is to organize them to make for easier viewing. It's a portuguese site, but there's an english version, but it's pretty straight forward either way.

Hope you enjoy it. I know I use it on pretty much a daily basis, to check results, and see goals and highlights ;)

Edited by Sporting4ever

They don't host any videos, they are imbeded from sites like youtube, and their main purpose is to organize them to make for easier viewing. It's a portuguese site, but there's an english version, but it's pretty straight forward either way.

Just type the goal in on YouTube and it comes up all the same :) And the english version is easy to find, just in-case your wondering.

I don't think I will be a regular one there but it does look like a nice place to lurk every once in a while. I would much prefer YouTube or MOTD. Thanks for sharing though and I hope we see some wonder Everton goals uploaded soon ;)

Just type the goal in on YouTube and it comes up all the same :) And the english version is easy to find, just in-case your wondering.

I don't think I will be a regular one there but it does look like a nice place to lurk every once in a while. I would much prefer YouTube or MOTD. Thanks for sharing though and I hope we see some wonder Everton goals uploaded soon ;)

I know, but I, for one, don't go around youtube looking from goals from even all the games in our league, let alone foreign ones.

With the games organized like that, by day, by country, or even by club, since you have a search function, it makes it easier to check out others leagues, and who knows, discuss possible reeinforcements ;)

When i get home, i usually pop in the site, just to check who has played, and what results there was, and if something peaks my interest I see the goals and/or highlights. I find it more convenient, basically :)

Edited by Sporting4ever

Hey, guys.

There's this very nice site, which you can view pretty much all the goals from every game.

http://www.tvgolo.com/

Hope you enjoy it. I know I use it on pretty much a daily basis, to check results, and see goals and highlights ;)

great shout lad. tar very much

• 2 weeks later...
Impressive stuff!

Pereirinha looks an impressive lad....just what we could do with down the right :) .

:rolleyes:

Pereirinha is one of our current 2nd stringer youths, along with Adrien and Carriço. All have a problem, in which they're not the 1st options for their positions, which means little play time. Adrien has the ability to become as good as Miguel Veloso, with a bit less power, but more tecnique, Carriço is more than likely gonna be one of the top central defenders in a few years, and Pereirinha, well, if he could defend better, He'd make an amazing right back for us, but he's a bit raw there, so he's mostly benched, cuz' of Izmailov and Vukcevick. And next year, we'll have Diogo Rosado as well...