IGNORED

Best partnership

Ian

Think it should be Beattie and Dunc at the moment as i don't see Bent do alot than run around the field closing down players or missing whenever he has an opportunity to score. My preffered partnership at the end of the season if we don't sign any new forwards would be Beattie and Vaughn though .

Dunc's Pace? He has never had that much pace - what he has got is a unique presence that scares most defences in the country. He has also got a decent first touch - both with his head and his feet. He is a good player because he brings an air of expectation to the side and fills other 'more timid' players with confidence.

Who is going to crunch Arteta when fergie is about? Ask the bucharest player about that one - lived to regret that harsh tackle!!!

Huth - next time chelsea come knocking - Fergie will be waiting for this guy!

How can you compare Earnshaw to Bent, they are completely different players in physique, style and goals scored.

Everton should also seriously be looking at Koumas, he is having a storming season for Cardiff.

Also speaking of Cardiff Cameron Jerome at 18 yrs old may be an option. He is strong fast and an england under 21.

i can rate them both the same like this, there both shite :( ive just added another tenner to the 200 odd i spend on me season ticket and bent is shite, another shit performance by the blues, no heart. Earnshaw has always been hit and miss, he can score you a good goal but then miss a howler (as can bent...so thats how i can compare)

disagree with Koumas aswell, if he cant cut it at WBA then how can he cut it with us? u never know though, he mite be different if he came to us...

Watching Koumas in the championship and the guy is so obviously premiership standard. Rosbson just doean't like him.

As for Earnshaw being hit and miss, maybe he is but he gets more opportunities than most and scores lots of goals in poor teams (just what we need) and his pace is blistering. I have no doubt he could do a good job with our lumpy forwards to back him up.

lol rowlo don't know why you copied my post into yours i never even mention Dunc's pace and even say that he should be partnering Beattie.

After today's performance these two should definitly be the preffered choice until at least january as they can attack and also defend and Beattie was also getting on the end of some of Dunc's flick on's.