IGNORED

Time To Update.

Bill

Time to update my desktop screensaver, Graveson is no longer here and Beckham is in the twilight of his career.

Is anybody any good at removing or replacing the old pic with a newer pic without it being too obvious. Taxi looks good with paint shop and such. ;) Anybody else willing to have a go. ???

schoolofscience.png

Dont be afraid of ruining it cos i have many more copies.

Guest efctaxi

What exactly is it you are looking for Bill ?

Removing the players on that particular template and patching it up again would be a tough job , but I can make you a new background with anything you want on it ( within reason ) :lol:

I'm giving lessons this afternoon , so if you give me a rough idea what you would like , I'll take a look later and see what I can do .

Let me know the size of pic you need .

BTW ... I'm pretty naf at this stuff . All about having an idea to start with , and then finding things that fit . Not learnt how to do fancy lines etc yet :lol:

I would like to keep the same background if poss and just cover the pic in the bottom corner with a later one, action rather than portrait.

Too fit a 18" screen but dont worry cos if you make it A4 size 900 x 600 or whatever i just centre it and the royal blue background on the screen shows it up nice.

DESKTOP.jpg

Thanks Kee.

Guest efctaxi

Ok , I've managed to fix up the image without the old players .

If Paul tells me how he got that effect over the picture , I'll be able to put any image you want on it .

billsdesktop.png

Guest efctaxi

Yeah , I missed the bit on the left side of his head , but not going to bother messing round now . If someone wants one , which they probably won't , I'll clean it up then :)

cahill.png

Edited by efctaxi

OK lots to choose from but i had a bash myself with Microsoft Picture it, i came up with this one which i like.

If taxi tells me how to remove the scool of science motto without destroying the background pattern i would like to put toffeetalk addy just above the pics. :) Thanks for all your assistance, peeps.

screenshot.jpg

They are ok Paul, i like the Nil Satis one. Would like to know how to remove the logo without ruining the background i see you managed it.

Do you mean the text that was at the bottom Bill or the Everton logo itself? I use this site http://fotoflexer.com/app/index.php?integration=photobucket and just crop a piece of the background and put it over the what ever area it is you want to cover, just upload you pics straight from your pc and play about with them pretty simple stuff we all aint nerds like Taxi :lol:

Edited by EFC-Paul

Yeah i used that fotoflexer, but wont you leave a hole from where you cut it out. ? and how can i put text in there without it being in a box.

Edit ............. ok, I have done 1st part, but now how do i add text without it having to go in a box. ??

When you write text in the box on the right that tells you your font and so on it has a box that says something like transparant or keep transparency next to it just tick that and job done.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Sorted, I've learnt a few things this last couple of days and this is what i've ended up with and it looks quite good spread out to full size.

Just going to play around with the fonts and the texts colour to see if i can blend in a bit better but you get the idea. :)

FotoFlexer_PhotojpgBLANKCANVAS-1.jpg

Guest efctaxi
This is the last time :D .......... How do you take players out of the pics so there is no background. :huh:

I don't know how to do it in the programme EFC Paul uses , but in photoshop , you press on the picture , control + delete + x , then use the pen to draw around the man . When you're done , you fill it with the paint symbol , then press ok . Then touch up with rubber etc if needed , then select it , copy and paste it .

Said i was going to tidy the topic up, have left some just in case anybody wants to copy them .

Might tidy a bit more shortly, and it was'nt a waste of time, the topic served its purpose.

I now know how to do a few things that i didnt know before, and maybe some other peeps do as well. Thanks mate. :)