IGNORED

Phil Brown: Useless, Bigoted Yob

Hull City had an amazing start to the season; it's fallen away but they might escape relegation. But, I'd like to see them go down. Nothing against the team or the city, but Phil Brown is a prize prat.

He uses dumb braindead corporate-speak English, wears that stupid earpiece, drags the players onto the pitch at half-time (why didn't he just wave his own cock about instead?), criticises Fabregas for wearing a hoodie because it's yob's clothing apparently - has Brown got a Daily Mail rammed up his rectum?

And, have a look at the Barclays Premier League website. It has the Fair Play league. Hull are bottom, and they are bottom due to an abysmal score for behaviour of officials, i.e. managers.

His "assistant" is no better. He thinks being older is an excuse to be a yob.

Everything about Brown as a person is off-putting.

Hull City had an amazing start to the season; it's fallen away but they might escape relegation. But, I'd like to see them go down. Nothing against the team or the city, but Phil Brown is a prize prat.

He uses dumb braindead corporate-speak English, wears that stupid earpiece, drags the players onto the pitch at half-time (why didn't he just wave his own cock about instead?), criticises Fabregas for wearing a hoodie because it's yob's clothing apparently - has Brown got a Daily Mail rammed up his rectum?

And, have a look at the Barclays Premier League website. It has the Fair Play league. Hull are bottom, and they are bottom due to an abysmal score for behaviour of officials, i.e. managers.

His "assistant" is no better. He thinks being older is an excuse to be a yob.

Everything about Brown as a person is off-putting.

Still its no excuse for spitting at them :P

Didn't really mind Phil Brown when Hull were first promoted but since that good run of form he's been a bit of a nob. The game against Sunderland caused critisism when Brown disrespected Sunderland to get the players performing. Phil called the team 'under-performers' whilst the assisstant put up pictures of the team to gee the Hull City players up.

Ferdinand seemed to be the one most offended by the whole thing.

"There were print-outs put all around the dressing-room for people to look at, about their manager saying we've bought wrong, so it was a motivation," Ferdinand said. I've come here to try and make the side better and I feel like I've helped and feel like I've done OK this year. So for someone to say that, who doesn't watch me week in, week out, is a bit disrespectful''

I'm not a massive fan of the Hull manager now the season has gone on and that microphone does make him look like some sort of NFL boss.

Never met the guy .

That tickled me.

I thought when he first came into the prem with a bang - decent manager, could do well at a bigger club. But now...after hull started their freefall i think maybe he isnt cut for the bigger stage of challeging for europe, maybe a mid table team but even then its hard to name one after this season.

Guest efctaxi
bollocks, you took him to Lime St station the other week, he gave you insider info on Crouch :rolleyes:

He was in fancy dress , so I didn't recognise him .

He also said if I told anyone he would stop my bungs . :huh:

And before anyone says it .... yes ... I know you can get cream for that :lol:

Guest efctaxi
That wasn't fancy dress he is a trannie, high heels, mini skirt with bolero top and thick black stubble smelling of brute............................you told me he turned you on :P

It was a cold morning and I needed a jump :D