IGNORED

Congratulations From Friends Of Fulham

WhiteJC

Morning lads,

As a Fulham fan I just wanted to dropped in and wish you a great and successful day out for the FA Cup final, most of us on the Friends of Fulham web site will be toffees for a day!

Good luck in most of your remaining games, the only one I hope gives you a problem is the last one ;)

You can do us a favour by beating Man City, Spuds and Wet Spam, we’ll do you a favour by beating Villa, and if we’re lucky the other team in Fulham, knock a bit of their confidence before the cup final!

Morning lads,

As a Fulham fan I just wanted to dropped in and wish you a great and successful day out for the FA Cup final, most of us on the Friends of Fulham web site will be toffees for a day!

Good luck in most of your remaining games, the only one I hope gives you a problem is the last one ;)

You can do us a favour by beating Man City, Spuds and Wet Spam, we’ll do you a favour by beating Villa, and if we’re lucky the other team in Fulham, knock a bit of their confidence before the cup final!

Cheers for that mate.

You lot are about the only family club left in the smoke, and you remain our bogey team.................glad to see you staying up with ease this season, Al Fayed open his purse strings and Hodgson has done a decent job

As a regular visitor to the FOF message board, its nice to see JC returning the Compliment. :)

Bill I'm assuming that you are "licker", if so thanks for your posts on FoF, if your not "licker" who are you? and thanks anyway

shame about your result today, from what I've heard you were hard done by, (so whats new eh? "traditional" teams, with real supporters rarely seem to get decisions going their way) here's hoping that you only lose one game for the rest of the season, I'm sure you'll guess which one, and that you have a very nice cup in your trophy room.

Edited by WhiteJC

Yes JC, i'm the artist formerly known as Licker. ;) Good result for you today and the last game of the season might have more meaning for both of us now.

I will be coming down to the Cottage to have a drink with you lads on FOF, Cork is getting me a ticket for that game.