IGNORED

What's New?

dark

Basically, this thread is just a general "What's up - how are things?" topic. You can talk about pretty much whatever; what you've been up lately, current passions, projects, and/or hobbies, etc. A kinda' day to day thing of what you've been up to.

At the moment I'm having a super-super lie in after a full week of testing and coming home shattered last night. I've got football training in a few hours too and in this heat it's quite a pain B) Everyone else?

I got work tonight, 4pm - 2am. Gutted.

Ima be shattered tomorrow

Jesus mate that's long hours for the night. Where are you working?! :mellow:

I guess the bright side is that your working somewhere with all this unemployment crap. And just think you could be at home talking about the Pope ;)

Id rather be talking about anything then working, my mates 18th tonight and i cant get it off work to go :(

I work at Mossock Hall Golf Club in the bar area, easy work but the hours are shite when there is a wedding/function on.

• 2 weeks later...

I was really tired from being at a friends house so stuck on a film when I got back. :sleeping_03anim:

Decided to have Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus which is a hilarious monster movie which is pretty well made and has a surprisingly decent story.

Lorenzo Lamas (Renegade) is pretty funny in his role of 'commander', with his limited array of strategies such as 'kill the fucker', and 'nuke it'.

Highlight has to be the scene where, out of nowhere, Megalodon (the mega shark) jumps out of the pacific ocean to 'snatch' a Boeing airliner out of the sky at an altitude of what I guess to be at least 10.000 feet. A solid hour and a half of amusement. Good stuff! :thumbsup_still: