IGNORED

Jordi Gomez

As long as he's not our main signing this summer then it's a good move, with relatively little risk fee-wise.

The money isn't too high and he will probably do well within our team with the success that we have had. The player has won the award which all players strive for so he must be doing some good at Swansea. It would be good to have him in the Goodison Park roster for matchdays.

So long as he's not our main signing (like Mark said) then we should go ahead and bring him into the team.

Oh im not saying were going to sign him just for that if we did, I just think that would prob be his best bet for starting.

I mean he is good at swansea but for us i think he wont make the cut, I'll happily eat my words but i really dont see it.

He's on loan for first team experience and won player of the year. Surely that's a sign that he's a great talent? We all sing Rodwell's, Gosling's and Vaughan's praises but how many of them would you bet would win Player of the Year in a Championship club? Rodders is the only one who would stand a chance. Hell Ossie wouldn't even be Swansea's best player.

Would love to see Gomez here.

Edited by Grarghsies

At the right price he would be a good addition for numbers, I would prefer him as squad numbers than the likes of Sean Davis that has been linked. He's got talent and it would be good to see it develop at Goodison

I wouldnt mind seing either of them here as squad players. Surely Sean Davis on a free is a better bet than Castillo for £4.5M

He's on loan for first team experience and won player of the year. Surely that's a sign that he's a great talent? We all sing Rodwell's, Gosling's and Vaughan's praises but how many of them would you bet would win Player of the Year in a Championship club? Rodders is the only one who would stand a chance. Hell Ossie wouldn't even be Swansea's best player.

Would love to see Gomez here.

Pretty good point. Although I must admit I haven't seen much of Gomez. Are there any video compilations of him anywhere?

At the right price he would be a good addition for numbers, I would prefer him as squad numbers than the likes of Sean Davis that has been linked. He's got talent and it would be good to see it develop at Goodison

Agree with that point, he would be a lot better sign because he has years and years of learing and growing ahead of him. His talents have already looked good at this early age meaning he will be a good player to have around at his peak. Moyes is known by all for being a manager well worthy of bringing out these talents. It will be a good signing :) Happy to see it happen.

• 4 weeks later...