IGNORED

Big Thanks For A Great Season

Guest efctaxi

Guest efctaxi

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all the members and staff here for a great season of discussion .

The forum is a great place to hang out , and I can't think of any member that has stood out for the wrong reasons , which just goes to show what a wonderful bunch we have here on Toffeetalk .

Thoroughly enjoyed myself on here , and here's to another great year ( if you can put up with me any longer ) :lol:

If Carlsberg made forums ...........................

Now let's win the cup !

The forum is a great place to hang out , and I can't think of any member that has stood out for the wrong reasons,

Really?! I'm a little upset that I didn't cross your mind :P

Aww, I'm sure you've just made every member get a warm, fuzzy, feeling in their tummy :P .

:lol: I have to say what the opening post said though, it's true. Not one member stands out for the wrong reasons and this season (my first) has been a fantastic one to have spend with you guys. The discussion has been great and it makes matchdays much much better. Best Wishes to everyone registered on here, and here's to another season of success!! B)

The best Everton forum.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all the members and staff here for a great season of discussion .

The forum is a great place to hang out , and I can't think of any member that has stood out for the wrong reasons , which just goes to show what a wonderful bunch we have here on Toffeetalk .

Thoroughly enjoyed myself on here , and here's to another great year ( if you can put up with me any longer ) :lol:

If Carlsberg made forums ...........................

Now let's win the cup !

arse licker :lol:

Well done gang :D