IGNORED

Greetings From Holland

dutchguy

Hi there,

I'm a 21 year old toffee fan from Holland.

My favourite club is Ajax, but Everton is togheter with Barcelona my favourite foreign club.

Why? Great stadium, one of the best managers in Europe, great history, and nowadays a good team with a lot of talent.

I hope i have a lot of fun around here, and maybe i can inform you about the dutch leaugue and players.

By the way, my apolagies for Van der Meyde. :P

Hi there,

My favourite club is Ajax, but Everton is togheter with Barcelona my favourite foreign club.

Why? Great stadium, one of the best managers in Europe, great history, and nowadays a good team with a lot of talent.

I hope i have a lot of fun around here, and maybe i can inform you about the dutch leaugue and players.

Welcome.

Ajax is my second team so your more than welcome. What do you think about Jol? I think its a good appoinment.

Oh and about VDM, thanks for appologising. We hold you personally responsable :P

Hi there,

You talk a lot of sence dutchguy!.........Ajax, Everton and Barcelona, you can't go far wrong with those!

I hope you have a lot of fun around here too!......welcome :)

Great appointment, i'm very happy with Jol. Maybe in 2 years Ajax - Everton in the Champions leaugue final? :D

That would make a hard decision though..

Ajax, Everton and Barca are in my opinion the 3 best teams in making young players worldclass, i prefer youth above foreign players who cost a fortune.

In that matter, i am pleased that Barcelona won the Ch. League today.

And to Churinga: Dankjewel :)