IGNORED

Raid The Relegated Clubs...

I think we should take advantage of Boro and Newcastle. I would gladly take Tuncay (would have took Downing with a slight frown) Adam Johnson looks good, and I'd take Martins and Steven Taylor, I'm sure these players would prefer to come to us than rust in the Championship. At the moment I would like to see anybody sign for us!

Edited by Anto-EFC

I think we should take advantage of Boro and Newcastle. I would gladly take Tuncay (would have took Downing with a slight frown) Adam Johnson looks good, and I'd take Martins and Steven Taylor, I'm sure these players would prefer to come to us than rust in the Championship. At the moment I would like to see anybody sign for us!

Steven Taylor only for me, well maybe Duff too. He could shine again under Moyes. This ain't a rumour though

I doubt that we could afford the wages for any of them except maybe Johnson