IGNORED

Football Manager 2010 (Demo)

Ian C

Who's played it so far?

Demo can be got HERE

Really pleased with the new version myself. The new Match Engine looks and plays fantastically well, the football is much more realistic and flowing, though you can kill the match off if you want to :lol: The tactics creation wizard is such a fantastic addition I have no idea how I played without it. Creating balanced and working tactics at the drop of a hat is just such a pleasure and relief.

Everything else is really well polished and while the new skin takes a while to get used to, the much increased amount of information in front of you really helps reduce the amount of clicks needed to get around.

Bit disappointed with Everton though. I still feel Pienaar, Rodwell, Baines and Howard are wholly underrated and of our new signings, Bilyaletdinov is actually nearly of less use than Osman. Even in his short time Billy has shown he's more than an 11 at crossing. Will hopefully see him improved by 10.1/10.2.

My transfers (From an initial £4m budget):

IN:

Riccardo Montolivo - Fiorentina - £16m (Over 48 monthly installments)

David Beckham - LA Galaxy - Free (January 2011)

Tore Reginiussen - Tromse -Free (January 2011)

OUT:

Tony Hibbert - Sunderland - £4m

Hope Akpan - Preston North End - £150k

Jose Baxter - Leyton Orient - Loan

Seamus Coleman - Leyton Orient - Loan

In

Vargas 7.75 over 48m

Marco Muniesa Free

Van Nistelrooy 900k

Beckham Free

Koke Free

Scott Muggleton 15k

Out

Neville 4

Hibbert 3.9

Saha 3.9

Ruddy 250k

Coleman 220k

Goose Loan Leeds

Baxter Loan The Mighty Orient

Currently considering 9 mil for Bily and thinking about maybe Jovetic,Di Maria Tosic to replace. Really want Ljajic too but itsnot on the cards yet.

rinsing it so far, top of the league...beat united 3-0 at old trafford and arsenal 4-0 at emirates...

Pl 20 W 14 D 4 L 2

not bad considering the start i had

Pl 6 W 1 D 3 L 2

Im happy at the moment

I think Pienaar is underrated but thats about all...baines was overrated previous versions and is a bout right now. Rodwell i think is quality on it, no complaints at all. howard has decent stats, doesnt play too well though but i dont rate him that highlly irl. bily though, he's rather good i find, his crossing is 11 but hes got a fair few assists for me, plays above his stats.

Edited by CraccerC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

its a video game, why should anyone get anything except maybe a gaming award for making a game? Give stuff like that to real people who do real good things, e.g. charity workers etc.

This.

I'm not denying that they've made a good game for many years but how can anyone justify receiving an MBE for making a game? Baffling.