IGNORED

Gallas Has Insisted He Wont Sign A New Contract

The English champions are fighting hard to keep the French international, who is wanted by Milan.

Gallas has never been slow in making his feelings known about his Chelsea situation - and he has again revealed his discontent with life in West London.

"I was disappointed with the Chelsea directors when I wanted to renegotiate my contract, I cannot accept the lack of respect," he told The People.

"If they had given me what I had wanted at the start of the season, I would have decided to stay.

"Now they are offering me more than AC Milan, but it is too late."

Milan have already said they will wait for Gallas, whose contract is due to expire next summer - but the French international is keen to secure a summer move and talks over his future are likely to continue over the next few weeks.

The English champions are fighting hard to keep the French international, who is wanted by Milan.

Gallas has never been slow in making his feelings known about his Chelsea situation - and he has again revealed his discontent with life in West London.

"I was disappointed with the Chelsea directors when I wanted to renegotiate my contract, I cannot accept the lack of respect," he told The People.

"If they had given me what I had wanted at the start of the season, I would have decided to stay.

"Now they are offering me more than AC Milan, but it is too late."

Milan have already said they will wait for Gallas, whose contract is due to expire next summer - but the French international is keen to secure a summer move and talks over his future are likely to continue over the next few weeks.

thought he would have went as part of deal 4 schev, looks like he will go on a free next season to milan as jose wont let him go :o think hes all ready been courted by them anyway :)