IGNORED

Ppl Playing In Arcade

KillaGTiR

I dont see it as a problem......................

As long as they have posted enough times to get in there, I cant really see how we can tell people to post X amount of times a week.

People will post as and when they have a point of view, or when they have some time to kill, But like Pat said if you force them to meet targets,  the forum  is going to be overloaded with rubbish.

While we are on the subject of rubbish, a lot of our posters are starting new threads about things that already have threads, Aj & Lescott are prime examples, we must have had about 6 threads on each player. We do pride ourselves on having a tidy forum but lately the standards have fallen somewhat.

So please take a look around before starting new threads, and  make sure its put  in the right place.

PS....would also like to remind our members that ladies, young boys and young girls read these forums, and i have noticed that the language in a lot of posts has become very much stronger, almost to the point of Crudeness.  My 7 year old Grand daughter likes reading the forum with me, but it is becoming increasingly embarrasing to quickly skip off some of the posts. please try to limit  the strength of the language, the ** or the ## can always be used  to make your point.

This started off as a simple reply, but then went off on a rant. Sorry about that but just felt i had to mention it.

Licker.

yes we all like to let some steem of some times but can we just replace some of the words with stars.... EG F**K Y*u

thats fair enough, everyone however has used swear words on the forum licker so it can be hard to comprehend what swear words are above words and what are not, the word arse and shit have been used frequently on the forum for a long time now, are they acceptable?

i do understand what you mean about some words used though, i will try and keep my language a bit more tasteful

Dont get me wrong Ian, i have used shit and bollox myself, its the much cruder ones that could be camoflaged with the #*#* Keys.

AND MAY I ALSO SAY IT WASNT DIRECTED AT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR, JUST FELT THAT THE GENERAL LEVEL OF ITS USE HAD ESCALATED. :)