IGNORED

Everton V Liverpool (aka The Shite)

AGENTSMITH

That's a good spot. 02/03 was the last time we played at Anfield first. Sure it's just the luck of the draw rather than intentional though.

Cheers! I was suppose to post this when the fixtures came out but I got really busy at work and forgot until now. Thats what I thought but then again there is always a Sky "Super" Sunday each season so somewhere it must be rigged to get Chelsea V ManScum and Arsenal V the Shite at the same weekend each season.

Cheers! I was suppose to post this when the fixtures came out but I got really busy at work and forgot until now. Thats what I thought but then again there is always a Sky "Super" Sunday each season so somewhere it must be rigged to get Chelsea V ManScum and Arsenal V the Shite at the same weekend each season.

However, do Sky consider 'the Shite' to be part of their 'Sky Four' anymore, I think City may have taken their place. Interesting to see the rigged fixtures and 'Grand Slam' Sundays this season. I can't be arsed checking until they come around.

However, do Sky consider 'the Shite' to be part of their 'Sky Four' anymore, I think City may have taken their place. Interesting to see the rigged fixtures and 'Grand Slam' Sundays this season. I can't be arsed checking until they come around.

You may well have a point there. The RS may struggle this season again.

I don't see how Liverpool are stronger, theyve signed a striker, a defender and a midfielder, but theyve lost 3 midfielders already with mascherano also looking for an exit, and insua also looking to leave, to me they look very thin on the ground and although they have a strong starting 11 I don't see them coping if for example torres gerrard and cole all get injured...

I wouldn't say there is a big 4 anymore, I'd say there's a top 8...